New N-400 Form

USCIS, or US Citizenship and Immigration Services recently revised the N-400 which is the main form needed for naturalization (or citizenship) application. If you're going to apply for naturalization on your own, make sure that you have the right forms, and you should also consult with an immigration attorney to make sure that you are in fact eligible to apply for citizenship, and that you have all the proper forms and supporting documentation lined up.